CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cavion, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, announced today that Dr. Spyridon "Spyros" Papapetropoulos has joined as Executive Vice President, Research and Development and Chief Medical Officer. Dr. Papapetropoulos will lead Cavion’s research and development organization to advance therapies based on the company’s T-type calcium channel (Cav3) platform.Read More
Moonlighting is a 21st century, on-demand marketplace that changes the way you tackle your to-do list, and simplifies your life. Works for your personal life or small business. Post gigs and watch great freelancers respond to your every need. We're gearing up for the new year with some additional hires:
- UI/UX Developer
- Marketing Director
- Customer Service Sales/Associates (5 positions, entry level)
Would like to source in Cville or Richmond. We now have offices in both cities.
With 60K users on the platform and world class distribution partnerships with Verizon, McClatchy, the Local Media Consortium, Intuit, and Constant Contact, its going to be one hell of a 2016!
UX/UI Developer - Moonlighting
Moonlighting is a 21st century, on-demand marketplace that changes the way you tackle your to-do list, and simplifies your life. Works for your personal life or small business. Post gigs and watch great freelancers respond to your every need. In this role, you will have responsibility for developing mobile & web/responsive designs. The ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable taking design assets and turning them into working html and CSS. This is a hands-on role with lots of responsibility, accountability, and the creative freedom to flourish. Located in Richmond or Charlottesville – Virginia
**Submitting a portfolio is required for this role.
- Moonlighting is a Mobile first company. UX developer must have proven experience with responsive development for web. App development experience a plus.
- Work closely with the marketing team to transform design assets into working interactions
- Work with marketing and visual designers to create working HTML and CSS pages that communicate the value of our products. Use best HTML/CSS practices and dev tools.
- Must have deep knowledge of landing page development, forms optimization, interstitial development, modals windows and POS checkout execution.
- Have experience with Balsamiq or similar mock up applications
- Can share a diverse portfolio demonstrating your expertise
- Possess knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) as well as Sketch
- Comfortable working on all stages of a project (vision, planning, execution)
- Goal oriented, driven, and ready to do self-guided work in a fast-paced environment
- Mobile APP development experience with Titanium Appcelerator a plus.
- Familiarity with Wordpress CMS
- Have experience with AngularJs
- Have a deep understanding of traditional and contemporary design standards (typography, UX/UI, color theory, and brand communication)
Moonlighting - Charlottesville, VA
In this role, you will have responsibility for driving brand awareness and generating sales leads, primarily through digital channels. The ideal candidate is someone who is just as comfortable creating digital content as they are utilizing marketing data to optimize digital strategy and marketing campaigns. This is a hands-on role with lots of responsibility, accountability, and the creative freedom to flourish. Located in Richmond or Charlottesville – Virginia
- Research, strategize, and implement new in-bound and outbound marketing initiatives to help grow the Moonlighting brand and customer base
- Manage in-bound marketing channels including the Moonlighting website, resource center, and blog (powered by WordPress) and social media outlets (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Develop data-intensive inbound marketing practices utilizing website landing pages and SEO optimization strategies. Analyze website traffic (using Google Analytics and other tools) to optimize site visits and conversions
- Manage out-bound marketing channels including email marketing campaigns (utilizing Send Grid, Swrve, Campaign Monitor, Ontraport) and digital advertising (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Lead the development, layout, and copy writing of marketing materials (both print and digital)
- Create & Optimize web/Mobile conversions for Push Notifications, SMS Notifications, Interstitials, Landing Pages, drip email campaigns
- Must have complete understanding of Mobile and web sales funnels
- Assist with developing product videos and publishing the company blog – including research, content creation, blog management, promotion, etc.
- Coordinate marketing efforts with education partners and distribution network
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years experience in a marketing role
- Proven track record of generating leads through digital marketing
- Proficiency with excel and data analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience creating compelling marketing materials (Brochures, Presentations, Case Studies, Product Videos, etc) required, designing graphics using Photoshop or Illustrator a plus
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage projects, balance multiple tasks, work in a fast-paced environment (startup experience a plus)
- Well versed in utilizing a variety of digital marketing tools (i.e. Send Grid, Campaign Monitor,Appsflyer, Swrve, Adwords, Ontraport, etc)
- Active on social media, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn