CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cavion, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, announced today that Dr. Spyridon "Spyros" Papapetropoulos has joined as Executive Vice President, Research and Development and Chief Medical Officer. Dr. Papapetropoulos will lead Cavion’s research and development organization to advance therapies based on the company’s T-type calcium channel (Cav3) platform.Read More
Posted 26Jan2016: NWG Solutions, LLC is one of the area’s largest technical support companies serving small to medium sized businesses with on-site computer and IT related support. We are currently accepting resumes for a Technical Support Professional with superb customer service skills to work in a highly demanding, highly rewarding field. Our customers include some of the fastest growing businesses in the area who expect the best from their IT support firm.
We offer competitive benefits, a comprehensive continuing education program and unlimited paid-time off.
- Installation, support and maintenance of Microsoft suite applications (server and workstation operating systems and applications) in a LAN/WAN environment.
- On-site and remote hardware, software and network fault location and resolution.
- Hardware component upgrades and installations.
- Network design, maintenance and installation.
- Virus and spyware removal and detection.
- Data recovery and data industry best practice implementation.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends as needed.
- Must have at least 3-5 years’ experience in IT support.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Server
- Microsoft certifications preferred but not required
Personal Skill Set Requirements:
- Ability to interact with customers in a polite and professional manner.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to assess situations quickly and thoroughly.
- Ability to work within client environment with as little intrusion as possible.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information to a largely non-technical audience.
- Organize and manage tasks and projects efficiently.
- Work autonomously while maintaining communications with co-workers and clients.
- Demonstrate integrity, fairness, and a strong sense of team spirit.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Information Technology/Microsoft Sever: 3 years
For more info and to apply, visit