2016 marks the 18th year that the Charlottesville Business Innovation Council (CBIC) has celebrated entrepreneurship and innovation through its Annual CBIC Awards Gala. Last year’s gala resulted in a 50 percent growth in attendance over the prior sold-out year making it the largest CBIC Awards Gala in history with 360 attendees!
This year’s event will be held on Thursday, May 26 at the Boar’s Head Inn. The 2016 event builds on the successful format launched last year with additional improvements suggested by attendees.
- Nine awards
- Slightly shorter reception with cash bar and heavy hors d’oeuvres (MORE food than last year!)
- An elegant and celebratory seated awards ceremony over dessert, champagne and coffee with additional networking time with tablemates
- Innovators Row – a showcase of innovation-based startups and companies
- Reduced ticket and table prices for both members and non-members
- Early-bird, on-time and late ticket tiers – deeper discounts for early action
- “Startup” ticket designed to accommodate up-and-rising entrepreneurs
Sponsoring the CBIC awards is an excellent way to bring your brand to the forefront of the #CvilleTech and innovation industry and offers you a high profile way to position your company as a market leader. Sponsoring the gala demonstrates that your company is an industry champion committed to excellence.
The 2016 gala sponsorship opportunities are tailored to suit a variety of budgets and objectives. As a sponsor, you will receive high profile branding throughout the awards ceremony – whether you select to be an exclusive presenting award sponsor (nearly all sold out) or a grant, host, reception, champagne toast or other category sponsor or underwriter of innovators row or teacher and startup tickets. In addition, sponsors often benefit from inclusion in our professionally produced marketing campaign including social media posts leading up to the awards ceremony as well as post-event coverage in area media.
Benefits to you:
- Position your company as a market leader and champion of #CvilleTech and innovation
- Benefit from CBIC’s extensive, high profile professionally produced marketing campaign
- Network with our region’s best and brightest tech professionals and most influential organizations
- Stand out from your competitors with extensive branding throughout the awards ceremony
And I hope to see you at an upcoming CBIC event and at the awards gala on May 26.