POSITION: Account Executive
Posted 18Jan 2016
LendPro is a dynamic five year old Charlottesville-based technology business that sells a web-based, consumer finance software application known as Open-to-Buy (OTB), designed specifically for big-ticket retailers, such as home furnishings, jewelry, bedding, automotive, and electronics stores.
LendPro has installed OTB in nearly 500 retail stores across the country and expects to double its customer base in 2016.
OTB enables consumers to easily, privately, and securely apply for product financing both at-home and in-store through one of LendPro’s lender partners using a self-service platform, such as a kiosk, tablet, or the consumer’s own smartphone.
LendPro’s lender partners cover all credit tiers, from prime to sub-prime, to help more consumers qualify for a financing program. LendPro’s proprietary technology features robust configuration of lender options to meet the needs of each retailer.
LendPro desires to hire a full-time account executive who will drive revenue growth by performing the following functions:
- Establish strategic account plans for focus accounts to successfully manage the sales cycle
- Utilize salesforce.com to manage and monitor daily sales activities and plans and to report to management on weekly and monthly progress
- Build relationships and develop a trust-based, value-add relationship with prospective retailers
- Ensure successful prospect development and acquisition by positioning LendPro as a leader in the emerging “cloud-based” consumer-lending segment in the big-ticket retail marketplace
- Meet or exceed planned quarterly quota
Candidate should have a minimum of two years of direct sales experience, preferably in retail, consumer finance, and/or technology markets. Candidate must have the ability to clearly present information and express a value proposition clearly and effectively to individuals or groups. Candidate must excel at building a “trusted-advisor” relationship with prospective customers. He or she should have strong written and oral communication skills, be a motivated self-starter, and be persistent and diligent in engaging prospects. Candidate must have held and achieved a sales quota at previous company.
The account executive position is a full-time position having a base monthly salary of between $4,000 and $5,500, commensurate with experience. The position also offers a generous commission plan that can significantly increase candidate’s overall compensation.
LendPro provides for eighteen (18) days of paid time-off, inclusive of major U.S. holidays. LendPro will also pay up to $300 per month of the Candidate’s personally-paid health insurance premiums as well as $75 per month for use of candidate’s own mobile phone.