Mission Secure Inc. is an investor-backed cyber defense company providing next generation solutions to protect critical physical assets and control systems from cyber attacks. MSi’s patent-pending Secure Sentinel Platform enhances critical, physical system security by combining cyber cybersecurity, fault tolerance and automated control systems techniques into a unique system-aware cyber security solution to monitor, detect, inform, collect and automatically correct cyber attacks on physical systems in real time. For more information about current job openings, visit http://www.missionsecure.com/about-us/careers/
Job posted 12/14/16:
We are hiring a smart, hardworking, person to execute on marketing initiatives that directly support selling the company's cyber defense solutions and cyber assessment services. Industry experience is not required but the ability to grasp technically sophisticated concepts and convey them in a non-technical, simplified manner is necessary.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to execute on multiple projects
• Strong knowledge of new (digital/social media) and traditional marketing channels
• Strong research and analytical skills to analyze competing companies and solutions and track vertical market research
• Able to draft content and update website and develop marketing materials using graphic design/layout software
• Excellent communicator both verbally and written
• Self-starter able to work independently
• At least four years marketing experience in a technology start-up
• Bachelors degree required, MBA preferred
• Update and execute quarterly marketing plans with the leadership team
• Maintain vertically tailored marketing materials (case studies, tear sheets) around company's products for key industries
• Assist with tailoring company CRM system and implementation for sales team
• Manage company's contact database and email marketing/newsletters
• Responsible for registering, coordinating and (in some cases) attending industry trade shows and conferences with various team members
• Lead the company's PR efforts with media, trade journal, and industry analysts recognition
• Enhancing company's website and search engine optimization
Status: Full-time (open to part-time for initial period of time), position is immediately open.
Location: Charlottesville, VA
Compensation and Benefits:
Part time: $25 per hour, twenty hours per week on average
Full time: $55,000 base salary, eligible for incentive bonus awards, paid vacation.