Posted 30 March 2017
Social SafeGuard powers security, risk and compliance professionals to protect social and digital assets. The company’s flagship platform, the Social SafeGuard Platform, provides a reduced security risk exposure for enterprise and mid-market organizations, and supports social collaboration to foster corporate productivity. Social SafeGuard delivers its industry-leading solution for digital and social media risk management to a rapidly growing list of customers and partners worldwide.
Social SafeGuard, a fast-growing, venture-funded software and information products company headquartered in Charlottesville, VA, is looking for exceptional individuals to join the team. Social SafeGuard’s corporate culture is guided by the principle that talented, motivated and inspired employees can achieve tremendous results for our customers. You will work with caring, committed team members. You will have the chance to demonstrate your skills and talent in an open work environment and you can make a real difference to our success.
Job Title: Client Service Lead
Job Location: Charlottesville, VA
The main function of the Client Service Lead is to provide leadership and manage a support team providing technical support for Enterprise Software to end users on Macs, PC computers, iPads, tablets and other mobile devices. This position will report to the VP of Client Service.
The ideal candidate for this position is a “player-coach” leader, with great communication skills both in-person and via web conference, extremely well versed on all major social media outlets including Facebook, Linkedin, Google+, Twitter, Youtube, ect.
- Ensure support team provides end-user satisfaction and direct customer support through incoming calls, emails and on-line support requests promptly and according to training and methodology including but not limited to:
- Effective communication includes the ability to express thoughts clearly, listen carefully and respond appropriately
- Identifying critical information and determining course of action
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot complex problems, then propose solutions or recommendations in a timely and professional manner
- Escalate complex issues to the attention of the appropriate department by following escalation procedures
- Client Support – Providing professional services including but not limited to:
- Documentation development
- Client Implementation
- Support Process
- Update Support process to enhance metrics and service levels
- Define metrics to identify areas of improvement and develop and execute solutions
- Work with Project Managers and ensure transition of projects into support
- Expanding Product and Technology knowledge on a continual basis
- Provide mentoring to team members
- Other tasks may be assigned for timely completion
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Computer savvy; solid understanding of computers and browser based technologies at an advanced user level
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized, pay attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive attitude and friendly phone demeanor
- Ability to operate independently
- Call center support experience preferred
- Technical support experience a plus
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Competitive salaries including performance bonuses
- Stock options
- An opportunity to grow with the company
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Comprehensive benefits including subsidized medical insurance and dental insurance, company-paid short term and long term disability and life insurance
- 401K program
Social SafeGuard, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We adhere to a strict policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, veteran's status or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with Social SafeGuard, Inc. depends solely on your qualifications.